Hoping for the best, expecting the worst. Twice a father, once a husband, many times a marathoner, currently a product manager.
My personal life
- My home is in Toronto, Ontario where I live with my wife Ginny and kids, Mackenzie and Lindsey.
- I blog about life on my personal blog and about running on my running blog.
- I run marathons and ultra-marathons for fun.
- I track my running on Dailymile and Strava.
- Hover – I’m the product manager for this leading domain registration provider.
Fun stuff I’ve made
- Offline Domains – a new generic top-level domains (new TLD) parody site. Get your .offline domain today!
- retrosite.ninja – loads a random website that is online today, but stuck in the past.
- Nine O’Clock Yo – get a Yo notification every night when the Nine O’Clock Gun is fired in Vancouver, B.C.